2009-09-06

Rock Band The Beatles - Tracklist

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/the-beatles-rock-band-box-artwork-wii.jpg

Singles
  • I Want To Hold Your Hand
  • I Feel Fine
  • Day Tripper
  • Paperback Writer
  • Revolution
  • Don't Let Me Down
Please Please Me (1963)
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • Boys
  • Do You Want To Know A Secret
  • Twist and Shout
With the Beatles (1963)
  • I Wanna Be Your Man
A Hard Day's Night (1964)
  • A Hard Day's Night
  • Can't Buy Me Love
Beatles For Sale (1964)
  • Eight Days a Week
Help! (1965)
  • Ticket To Ride
Rubber Soul (1965)
  • Drive My Car
  • I'm Looking Through You
  • If I Needed Someone
Revolver (1966)
  • Taxman
  • Yellow Submarine
  • And Your Bird Can Sing
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
  • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From My Friends
  • Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
  • Getting Better
  • Good Morning Good Morning
Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
  • I Am The Walrus
  • Hello Goodbye
The Beatles (White Album) (1968)
  • Dear Prudence
  • Back In the U.S.S.R.
  • While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  • Birthday
  • Helter Skelter
Yellow Submarine (1969)
  • Hey Bulldog
Abbey Road (1969)
  • Come Together
  • Something
  • Octopus's Garden
  • I Want You (She's So Heavy)
  • Here Comes the Sun
Let It Be (1970)
  • Dig a Pony
  • I Me Mine
  • I Got a Feeling
  • Get Back
Love (2006)
  • Within You Without You/ Tomorrow Never Knows

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire